Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Critter Cafe / Coping with the Death of a Pet
    Lost? Site Map

    Coping with the Death of a Pet

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3  Next Page >>
    Saralaya
    Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:49 pm
    Forum Host
    What a beautiful experience SC... thank you so much for sharing it here.... going to get some more tissues now........
    Connie Lea
    Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:00 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    SC that's so awesome. God was telling you Clinton was okay and that you did the right thing. I hope Clinton and Maggie run into each other.
    Studentchef
    Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:22 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Connie Lea wrote:
    SC that's so awesome. God was telling you Clinton was okay and that you did the right thing. I hope Clinton and Maggie run into each other.


    I'm sure they will. Clinton loves playing with other dogs, so maybe he is playing with Maggie!
    K9 Owned
    Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:54 pm
    Forum Host
    Thank you for sharing that SC. I'm a little teary but in a good way. grouphug.gif
    Sue Lau
    Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    When I lost Smoky (see my chef page for more info), it cut me deep. Then I lost Merlin.
    Needless to say I think my two new resident evils have done much to help me finally move on.
    Anyone who thinks losing one of our fuzzy butts is akin to tossing out an old sofa needs their clock cleaned.
    Saralaya
    Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:42 pm
    Forum Host
    Sue Lau wrote:
    When I lost Smoky (see my chef page for more info), it cut me deep. Then I lost Merlin.
    Needless to say I think my two new resident evils have done much to help me finally move on.
    Anyone who thinks losing one of our fuzzy butts is akin to tossing out an old sofa needs their clock cleaned.


    Hi Sue and welcome to the Critter Cafe, although I'm sorry that sadness brought you to us! I hope you will share some stories of fur babies past and present! grouphug.gif
    Connie Lea
    Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:50 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Sue Lau wrote:
    When I lost Smoky (see my chef page for more info), it cut me deep. Then I lost Merlin.
    Needless to say I think my two new resident evils have done much to help me finally move on.
    Anyone who thinks losing one of our fuzzy butts is akin to tossing out an old sofa needs their clock cleaned.


    Having lost five furbabies in the past ten years, I can say without a doubt that losing a furbaby is closer to losing a child than tossing out an old sofa. We become so close to these little guys because they love unconditionally.
    Connie Lea
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I've been thinking about Maggie so much lately, maybe because we once again have a poodle and especially giving her a name so close to Maggie. Maybe God needed Maggie to be with the other dogs at Rainbow bridge and so we would have a spot to share with blind Molly, who so needed a home. Molly will never replace Maggie but she already has her own special spot in our hearts. Molly is so good for DH as he is disabled and can't do much. Now he has a special little girl to share his chair all day and his bed at night. All is right with our world. Thanks you God.
    K9 Owned
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:21 am
    Forum Host
    Connie Lea wrote:
    I've been thinking about Maggie so much lately, maybe because we once again have a poodle and especially giving her a name so close to Maggie. Maybe God needed Maggie to be with the other dogs at Rainbow bridge and so we would have a spot to share with blind Molly, who so needed a home. Molly will never replace Maggie but she already has her own special spot in our hearts. Molly is so good for DH as he is disabled and can't do much. Now he has a special little girl to share his chair all day and his bed at night. All is right with our world. Thanks you God.

    Aw. I know how much it hurts but you are right. I also think that there is a reason for everything. grouphug.gif

    Saralaya
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:44 am
    Forum Host
    OK... now my eyes are leaking..... beautifully written, both of you..... icon_cry.gif
    Connie Lea
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:58 am
    Food.com Groupie
    K9 that poem is so awesome and Saralaya, you are not the only one who has leaking eyes.
    Krislady
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:21 pm
    Forum Host
    Connie Lea wrote:
    K9 that poem is so awesome and Saralaya, you are not the only one who has leaking eyes.


    And my nose is running too. icon_cry.gif

    Connie, I'm so glad you adopted Molly. :hugs:
    Leggy Peggy
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    What a lovely sentiment.
    Hugs to you Connie Lea, and your DH and Molly too.
    Studentchef
    Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:50 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    That is the sweetest poem ever. Thank goodness of rall the dog lovers out there who will honour this poem when they rescue or adopt a dog.
    Connie Lea
    Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:22 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Thanks everybody. We are so blessed that we were chosen to adopt Molly. She is the most amazing, sweetest dog ever.
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites