Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Spain & Portugal / December's Tag Game ~ Una Fiesta De Tapas ~ A Tapas Party
    Lost? Site Map

    December's Tag Game ~ Una Fiesta De Tapas ~ A Tapas Party

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2
    awalde
    Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:07 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    The first two are already prepared:
    breezermom's Garlic Olives #465797


    tigerduck's Marinated Feta #150037


    We will enjoy them in the coming days! So yummy!
    NorthwestGal
    Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:03 pm
    Forum Host
    awalde wrote:
    For Saturday I need some tapas!

    I will prepare again (and post one more photo):
    breezermom's Garlic Olives #465797

    I will also prepare:
    tigerduck's Marinated Feta #150037
    Sharon123's Rosemary Candied Almonds #426744


    All are scrumptious choices, awalde. Yum! I'll get them added to page 1 with my next update.
    awalde
    Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:28 am
    Food.com Groupie
    NorthwestGal wrote:
    awalde wrote:
    For Saturday I need some tapas!

    I will prepare again (and post one more photo):
    breezermom's Garlic Olives #465797

    I will also prepare:
    tigerduck's Marinated Feta #150037
    Sharon123's Rosemary Candied Almonds #426744


    All are scrumptious choices, awalde. Yum! I'll get them added to page 1 with my next update.


    And these were enjoyed very much: Sharon123's Rosemary Candied Almonds #426744


    NorthwestGal
    Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 pm
    Forum Host
    I need something special for my family's Christmas Eve Christmas party. So I'm going to tag DrGaellon's Tapas Garlic Mushrooms #230483.
    NorthwestGal
    Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:04 pm
    Forum Host
    awalde wrote:
    NorthwestGal wrote:
    awalde wrote:
    For Saturday I need some tapas!

    I will prepare again (and post one more photo):
    breezermom's Garlic Olives #465797

    I will also prepare:
    tigerduck's Marinated Feta #150037
    Sharon123's Rosemary Candied Almonds #426744


    All are scrumptious choices, awalde. Yum! I'll get them added to page 1 with my next update.


    And these were enjoyed very much: Sharon123's Rosemary Candied Almonds #426744




    Oh my, those candied almonds looks good, awalde. I'll have to save that in my "to try" cookbook. And I've updated Page 1 to include your completion.

    NorthwestGal
    NorthwestGal
    Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:59 am
    Forum Host
    I have made and reviewed DrGaellon's Tapas Garlic Mushrooms #230483.

    So Yummy!
    Nancy's Pantry
    Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:19 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I apologize for not completing Paella Croquettes yesterday. I had saved it for New Year's Eve and then realized at the last minute that I was out of arborio rice. I did not want to substitute with regular rice so I will try to complete this recipe tomorrow when I am able to get to the grocery store.

    Sorry for the delay.



    Nancy icon_redface.gif
    NorthwestGal
    Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 pm
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    I apologize for not completing Paella Croquettes yesterday. I had saved it for New Year's Eve and then realized at the last minute that I was out of arborio rice. I did not want to substitute with regular rice so I will try to complete this recipe tomorrow when I am able to get to the grocery store.

    Sorry for the delay.



    Nancy icon_redface.gif


    That's certainly OK, Nancy's Pantry. We've all been in that boat at one time or another, and it's not problem. We look forward to your review.
    Nancy's Pantry
    Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:30 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    NorthwestGal wrote:
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    I apologize for not completing Paella Croquettes yesterday. I had saved it for New Year's Eve and then realized at the last minute that I was out of arborio rice. I did not want to substitute with regular rice so I will try to complete this recipe tomorrow when I am able to get to the grocery store.

    Sorry for the delay.



    Nancy icon_redface.gif


    That's certainly OK, Nancy's Pantry. We've all been in that boat at one time or another, and it's not problem. We look forward to your review.


    Thanks! icon_smile.gif
    Nancy's Pantry
    Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have completed Paella Croquettes (101989).

    Thanks for your patience!


    Nancy icon_smile.gif
    NorthwestGal
    Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:23 pm
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    I have completed Paella Croquettes (101989).

    Thanks for your patience!


    Nancy icon_smile.gif


    Thanks for letting us know, Nancy's Pantry. I have updated Page 1 to show your most recent completion. Thanks!

    NorthwestGal
    Nancy's Pantry
    Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:11 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Just checking icon_smile.gif

    Is there a banner for this tag?

    Nancy icon_smile.gif
    Lalaloula
    Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:34 am
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Just checking icon_smile.gif

    Is there a banner for this tag?

    Nancy icon_smile.gif


    So sorry, Nancy! icon_redface.gif There is, but I totally forgot to post it here. Sigh... icon_sad.gif

    There you go:


    Link: http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/Lalaloula/Banners/Banner1andonlycalendersize-1.jpg
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2 E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites