Everything you need to conquer life in the kitchen.
Say good riddance to Old Man Winter with these seasonal picks.
As a member, you can save and sort your favorite recipes -- for FREE!Join Food.com
Our most popular mains, sides and salads — here's what you want to eat for dinner right now.
Our home cooks have perfected top-notch remakes of your favorite restaurant dishes.
As a member, you can save and organize your favorite recipes and more.Join Food.com
We've got the cantina classics that will have your friends buzzing on May 5th.
Did you know that there's a new food holiday 365 days a year? See what today is!
ALSO NEW: Get Our New Food Holidays App!
As a member, you can save your favorite recipes, plan menus and more.Join Food.com
JoyfulCook shares more about her travels, living abroad and her favorite international cuisine.
Learn the best way to cook bacon, shred chicken and reheat pizza.
We've rounded up some of our home cooks' most entertaining kitchen mishaps.
Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.
As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.
Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.
JULY 2011 MA/ME TAG :)
Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:12 amForum Host
Welcome to the North Africa and Middle East Forum!!!
This is a simple game of recipe tag designed specifically for your North African and Middle East Recipes. This is a great way to find new recipes and to get reviews on your recipes! Everyone is allowed to play! Just jump right in and pick a recipe! Please read the rules below before making your first tag. Happy cooking!
Rules of the North Africa/Middle East Tag
1. Create a cookbook that contains all your Middle Eastern and North African Recipes! Be sure to make it public.
Recipes should be from:
United Arab Emirates
(feel free to zmail Elmotoo or Chef FIFI if you have a question about a recipe or country's eligibility)
b. Recipes may be adapted from the culture. For instance a recipe that is Moroccan in spirit, but not necessarily from Morocco, may be played.
c. Your recipes can have no reviews or any number of reviews (All recipes are eligible if they are from North Africa or the Middle East)
2. Go to the last post, scroll back if necessary to find the last person who is IT. Choose one of their NA/ME recipes & tag in this manner:
I’m tagging cg’s recipe#xxxxxx #xxxxxxx
Elmotoo is IT! Book#yyyyy
The next person to play tags one of your recipes, etc.
3. All recipes tagged in the current month must be completed & reviewed by the end of the month. Whoever is IT at the end of the month will still be IT when the thread for the next month is started. Anyone who hasn’t completed their tags for the current month, please don’t tag in the new month until you’re caught up.
4. I will maintain a list of participants cookbooks for easy reference. I will maintain a list of tardy tags. Nobody will be banned for tardy tags! If you can’t make a recipe after you’ve tagged it, please just post that you’re choosing a different recipe from the player you tagged. If you make a mistake, just edit it – no big deal. This is a very laid back game in a very laid back forum; we just like to hang oyt, eat & have fun so please join us in doing the same!
5. When posting chatter, please include ‘so & so is IT! Book#yyyy’ with the appropriate info so when someone comes in, they can find the necessary info asap.
6. ENJOY YOURSELVES!
Photos: If you have photographed the dish you prepared please include the photo in your final post. We would LOVE to see it! If you have a picture you want to share here and don't know how, you can get the instructions by visiting the Photo Forum.
Last edited by Elmotoo on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total
Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:21 amForum Host
ignore this thread i messed it up
Add this to My Favorite Topics
Alert us of inappropriate posts
Free Weekly Newsletter