Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Spain & Portugal / Celebrate Spring Ingredient of The Month Tag Game ~May~
    Lost? Site Map

    Celebrate Spring Ingredient of The Month Tag Game ~May~

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
    Lalaloula
    Thu May 20, 2010 4:22 pm
    Forum Host
    Hey Caro! wave.gif

    Arent everyone's pics just GORGEOUS? Im so happy that at least some people are enjoying this event and sharing great pics and great food with us! icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula
    Bergy
    Thu May 20, 2010 8:02 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Oh I'll have at least one more to add -probably Sunday
    Lalaloula
    Fri May 21, 2010 9:19 am
    Forum Host
    Bergy wrote:
    Oh I'll have at least one more to add -probably Sunday


    Cant wait, your pics always make me drool and I luv going to your reviews and recipes, cause you make so much stuff that I LOVE! icon_biggrin.gif yummy.gif

    Loula
    Bergy
    Fri May 21, 2010 9:36 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Lalaloula wrote:
    Bergy wrote:
    Oh I'll have at least one more to add -probably Sunday


    Cant wait, your pics always make me drool and I luv going to your reviews and recipes, cause you make so much stuff that I LOVE! icon_biggrin.gif yummy.gif

    Loula


    You have made my day thanks
    French Tart
    Fri May 21, 2010 2:42 pm
    Forum Host
    Bergy wrote:
    I said I'd be back

    Bergy tags Spanish Scrambled Eggs With Pimenton and Asparagus #225928 by French Tart



    FT this was so tasty Loved it.

    All merp'd

    THANKS so much for the great review and wonderful photo!
    French Tart
    Fri May 21, 2010 2:43 pm
    Forum Host
    Lalaloula wrote:
    Hey Caro! wave.gif

    Arent everyone's pics just GORGEOUS? Im so happy that at least some people are enjoying this event and sharing great pics and great food with us! icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula

    FABULOUS photos everyone! I love asparagus and have saved loads of recipes!
    Bergy
    Tue May 25, 2010 11:03 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Here I am again with another lovely Asparagus recipe

    Bergy tags Roasted Asparagus Sprinkled With Feta, Olive Oil and Dill #315043 by ThatSouthernBelle



    It was MMMmmmmm all merp'd
    Lalaloula
    Tue May 25, 2010 1:49 pm
    Forum Host
    Wow, Bergy, what a treat! It looks so super yummy! yummy.gif
    Mmm, now I wish I hadnt eaten dinner already.
    Ill save that recipe for sure. Your wonderful pic sells the recipe big time!

    Thanks for playing with us! icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula

    ~updated to here~
    littlemafia
    Tue May 25, 2010 3:45 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    yummy looking photos,but still no asparagus for me. Didn't cross my mind until now to request to bring some. there was no soy sauce previously and they have five kinds plus all other sorts of sauces.Just because I put it on the request list. Oh,loula,our supermarket is a Kauffland. Not the same products as in Germany,I'm sure,but they're doing pretty well. I'm able to find a lot more products now.
    Heading to Spain in a couple of months. icon_lol.gif
    French Tart
    Wed May 26, 2010 5:58 pm
    Forum Host
    littlemafia wrote:
    yummy looking photos,but still no asparagus for me. Didn't cross my mind until now to request to bring some. there was no soy sauce previously and they have five kinds plus all other sorts of sauces.Just because I put it on the request list. Oh,loula,our supermarket is a Kauffland. Not the same products as in Germany,I'm sure,but they're doing pretty well. I'm able to find a lot more products now.
    Heading to Spain in a couple of months. icon_lol.gif

    Bon voyage!
    French Tart
    Wed May 26, 2010 5:59 pm
    Forum Host
    Bergy wrote:
    Here I am again with another lovely Asparagus recipe

    Bergy tags Roasted Asparagus Sprinkled With Feta, Olive Oil and Dill #315043 by ThatSouthernBelle



    It was MMMmmmmm all merp'd

    STUNNING photo Bergy!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites