- 6 eggs, large
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, medium and chopped fine (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (I like Grey Poupon(so does America's Test Kitchen)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- ground black pepper
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Remove pan from high heat. Cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Fill a medium bowl with 1 quart water and 1 tray of ice cubes.
- Transfer eggs to ice water bath with slotted spoon and let sit 5 minutes.
- Peel eggs and dice medium.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl, including pepper to taste. Serve or refrigerate overnight.
Ready In 25 mins
Most Helpful Review
"Yum. I really enjoyed this a lot. I added a pinch of green onions that I had left, and some lettuce. Thanks AmyZoe for sharing. Made for I Recommend Tag."
Ideas You'll Love
45 Outrageous Mash-Ups
Pizza is from Mars and waffles are from Venus, but when they get together, fireworks fly.